SOME OF THE STATE'S WITH RESTRICTED AMMO LAWS FOR RETAIL / INDIVIDUAL SALES
GENERAL NOTE: State and Local laws are rapidly changing. Please check your individual state and laws before placing an order. We have listed some state and area restrictions below.
We are not able to directly ship ammo to individuals. All ammunition must be shipped to a Licensed Ammo Vendor or FFL (Federal Firearms License) holder in the state. Tracer ammunition is NOT legal in CA.
Snap a photo of your valid state FOID card and send it over to us. Ensure the address, expiration date and phone are legible. We will only ship to the address on your FOID card.
Unfortunately, if you live in the City of Chicago, we are unable to ship you ammo because of the laws your city has in place.
We are not able to ship ammo to Massachusetts due to the state's strict laws. Ship to FFL (Federal Firearms License) Only
No restriction on rifle ammo. But for pistol / rimfire ammo we need to the following:
- A valid copy of your firearms purchaser identification card OR
- A valid copy of your permit to purchase a handgun OR
- A valid copy of your permit to carry a handgun.
Tracer ammunition is NOT legal in NJ
We cannot directly ship ammo to individuals. Must ship through an FFL (Federal Firearms License) or what the state calls a "Registered Seller of Ammunition".
We are NOT able to ship ammo to WASHINGTON, D.C.
AK & HI
Contact us before ordering online for shipping ammunition to AK or HI.
FEDERAL AMMUNITION LAW
Federal law prohibits ammunition sale or transfer to, and possession by, anyone who:
- 1. is under indictment for a crime punishable by more than one year imprisonment or convicted of a felony,
- 2. is a fugitive from justice,
- 3. is an unlawful user of a controlled substance,
- 4. is addicted to a controlled substance,
- 5. has been adjudicated as a mental defective or committed to a mental institution,
- 6. is an illegal alien,
- 7. has been dishonorably discharged from the military, and
- 8. has renounced his or her U.S. citizenship (18 USC § 922(d) and (g)).